Live receptionist will allow you to provide white glove service to your callers by providing a live person to answer and direct calls.
- Live call answering
- Virtual Receptionist
- Appointment Scheduling
- Takes Messages
- No Spam calls due to live calls
In Depth Feature Review
- The answer according to the script given by the company using Live Receptionist
- Follow Simple call instructions based on client criteria
- If this, then that
- Take messages and send them to email
- Call forwarding (voicemail, extension, cell phone) and screening
- Attended transfer, cold transfer, send to voicemail
- Appointment setting, only using Appointedd linked to customer calendar
- Inbound calls only
- Work on a schedule, same as CHR’s
- No international numbers. It only works with US phone numbers. Local and Toll-free
- Will not work with customer’s “HostedSuite” (it is already used by LR, it cannot re-integrate through our API) **Workaround** Re-route to local then forward
- Agents will not make ANY outbound calls
- Receive calls after hours
- Set an auto-terminating rule. It MUST be manually set.
- Not 24/7 service
Live Receptionists are available:
- Monday - Friday: 8AM to 9PM EST (5AM to 6PM PST)
- Saturday: 9AM to 8PM EST (6AM to 5PM PST)
December 24th and 25th - Christmas Eve and Christmas
January 1st - 2022 - New Years Day
May 31st - Memorial Day
July 5th - Independence Day
September 6th - Labor Day
November 25th and 26th - Thanksgiving Day
How much does it cost?
|All Overage minutes are $1.20/minute|
How quickly is my Live Receptionist service activated?
Typically we begin answering calls for your business 24-48 hours after you complete your intake interview.
Who is answering my calls?
100% of calls are answered by a highly qualified team of agents at our state-of-the-art facility in Las Vegas, NV. They have been selected for their professionalism and trained to deliver the highest customer service expertise.
Do you specialize in particular types of businesses?
The Phone.com Live Receptionist agents are trained to take calls for all types of companies in various fields, such as legal, medical, and real estate.
What happens when more than one person calls at once?
As a Live Receptionist user, you have all the advantages of a large call center at your service without the cost. This effectively gives you a multi-line telephone system so callers never get a busy signal.
Is Live Receptionist HIPPA compliant?
Yes. Just like our voice and video services, Live Receptionist is HIPAA compliant.
I want a Live Receptionist. Where do I start?
1. Start by filling in the form https://www.phone.com/live-receptionist/ OR
2. Call our Sales Team at 844.746.6312.
3. If you are already a Phone.com customer, you can request an intake call from the Live Receptionist option in the Control Panel.