This article will walk you through viewing and adding Live Receptionist scripts
Select Receptionist Services on the left panel of More Services.
Here you will see your existing Live Receptionist scripts under Receptionist Scripts. Visible aspects on this page:
- Script ID
- Name of Script
- What type is it
- Plan that was chosen with it
- Are appointments enabled
- The greeting of the script
- Status of enabled or disabled
You will also be able to click Create a New Receptionist Script to make a new one
Live Receptionist Requirements
- Plan amount
- Script (be specific)
- Business Profile is the business name
- Under the business description, provide
- The phonetic spelling on the business name
- Briefly describe what callers will likely be asking about (such as services provided)
- Working hours
- Contact number to resolve any service matters that might occur
- Business address
- If yes, please provide a link to the calendar services. If you do not have one, or it isn’t supported, the “Appointed” calendar is provided by Live Receptionist as an option.
- Enter the greeting you’d like
- Provide Call handling instructions for common scenarios
- example: “Always do warm transfers. If no one is available, please direct the caller to extension 100 voicemail”
- Lastly, enter the contacts and routing information
- These should be people or teams to which the Live Receptionist can route your calls
- By default, calls are always warm transferred from the LR
- If you do not want a warm transfer, you will want to uncheck the warm transfer box.
- Press Save Changes, and you have officially made your script
Creating ContactsCreate a name (team/group or Person specifically)
The First action will always be to ring a user or direct number. Note: International numbers are also accepted, but the account must be enabled for international calling).
You can add more destinations/actions to ring more people sequentially.
The second action has the two options previously stated, as well as leaving voicemail or sending an email.
The Live receptionist will write out an email with the message
And Email a message: you will type in the email address.
The system will automatically switch if a terminating action is above a non-terminating action.
Create as many contacts as needed using the same instructions in the steps above.