This article will walk you through viewing and adding both Intelligent Answer Bot (virtual) and Live Receptionist scripts
Select Receptionist Services on the left panel of More Services.
Here you will see your existing scripts of both Live Receptionist And Virtual Receptionist Under Receptionist Scripts. Visible aspects on this page:
- Script ID
- Name of Script
- What type is it
- Plan that was chosen with it
- Are appointments enabled
- The greeting of the script
- Status of enabled or disabled
You will also be able to click Create a New Receptionist Script to make a new one
Live Receptionist Requirements
- Plan amount
- Script (be specific)
- Business Profile is business name
- Under business description provide
- Phonetic spelling on the business name
- Briefly describe what callers will likely be asking about (such as services provided)
- Working hours
- Contact number to resolve any service matters that might occur
- Business address
- If yes, please provide a link to the calendar services. If you do not have one, or it isn’t supported, the “Appointed” calendar is provided by Live Receptionist as an option.
- Enter the greeting you’d like
- Provide Call handling instructions for common scenarios
- example: “always do warm transfers. If no one is available, please direct the caller to extension 100 voicemail”
- Lastly, enter in the contacts and routing information
- These should be people or teams to which the Live Receptionist can route your calls
- By default, calls are always warm transferred from the LR
- If you do not want a warm transfer, you will want to uncheck the warm transfer box.
- Press Save Changes, and you have officially made your script
Intelligent Answer Bot - Beta
- There are no plan options for the Intelligent Answer Bot. It will be a free service for a limited time.
- Make sure you give it a detailed name for easy use when assigning the script in the call handling rules
- Create a greeting for the Answer Bot to say to callers for your business
- Create your contacts in the same fashion of user/extension, phone number, leave a voicemail, and email a message
Creating ContactsCreate a name (team/group or Person specifically)
The First action will always be to ring a user or direct numberNote: International numbers are also accepted, but the account must be enabled for international calling).
You can add more destinations/actions to ring more people sequentially
The second action has the two options previously stated, as well as leaving voicemail or sending an email.
And Email a message: you will type in the email address.
- Live receptionist will write out an email with the message
- Virtual receptionist will record the caller with audio
Create as many contacts as needed using the same instructions in the steps above